A little about us...
It all began in 1888 when Frederick Green, my great-great grandfather moved to Cardiff and founded Roath Park Dairy Company on Albany Road, a dairy and grocers that served the community for over 70 years.
In 2015 we relaunched the family business, named after by our founder Frederick Green and my Grandfather Norman Jenks. Inspired by our families foodie history and a love of all things Italian, we decided to make our own gelato using Welsh milk and local ingredients - and so Green and Jenks was born!
We are female founded, with three directors Shirley (Gilly's mother), Harriet and myself. We are a small but mighty business, every decision is made by us, every product carefully curated in line with our love for delicious food and bringing this to the community. Now with two shops and staff growing, we are really proud of the communities in both Monmouth and Cardiff.
- To provide the local community with quality and honest food.
- With smaller supply chains we support other small businesses
- and producers.
- To serve food good for the soul.
- Make gelato inspired by Italy supporting Welsh Dairy Farmers.
- Good food
- Customer service
- Shopping local
- Staff discount across both shops.
- Online training and development.
- Opportunities for career development and increased responsibility.
- Lots of tasting of products and influence in the range of what we offer.
- Be part of a growing, award-winning, local business.
- Flexible and fair hours, plus holiday pay.
- Family run, sustainable business.
How to apply?