Celebrating World Bee Day 🐝
Today is World Bee Day 🐝
The small and mighty pollinators responsible for 80% of pollination and the key to biodiversity.
Here’s some tips for helping our 🐝 🐝
1. Plant pollinating plants like Buddleja, Lavender or Geraniums.
2. Take part in #nomowmay to encourage wildflowers and grass to grow.
3. If you see a drowsy bee, they need an energy boost, give them a little sugared water on a teaspoon and pop them back on a flowering plant.
4. Follow charities like @beesfordevelopment based in Monmouth who raise awareness for the importance of bees and beekeeping.
5. Build a bee hotel for your garden, to help solitary bees when pollinating. The @natural_history_museum has some great How To Videos to get you started!
In our shops you'll find the very best of honey here's just a few - to drizzle on baked feta or add heat to your pizza.
Hot and Extra Hot Honey from @bee_and_bonnetuk 🍯
Maters & Co Honey